Banner

Banner

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Inappropriate Pants

All roadies should watch this comedy sketch from Eddy Perfect - taken from the 2011 Melbourne Comedy Festival Gala. It is hilarious! Although, it's comedy value seems to be questionable according to some devoted roadies. But c'mon if you've lost the ability to laugh at how ridiculous you look in tight multicoloured lycra then there's a problem!

I know I look like some sort of strange human-wasp - trust me, this is extremely apparent as I do the walk of shame through my office every morning - and my work colleagues cop an eye-full of me looking like I'm auditioning for a fluro 80's version of Swan Lake.

One bloke said of the sketch in a web forum "it's soft target bullshit at best" - roadies... soft targets? I don't know about that, I've seen some cyclists, me included, turn into the Hulk after a car inadvertently cuts them off. And have you seen George Hincapie - I wouldn't want to meet that guy in a dark alley.

There are so many funny lines in this, "[car drivers] may as well rape a dolphin", and "we fill coffee shops, dressed like flocks of flabby lorikeets".

Watch it, have a laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment